Traffic Violations and Speeding Tickets in Durham.
The Law Office of Kevin E. Jones
Every one of us has experienced some sort of traffic violation at some point during our driving history. Durham, NC residents and travelers oftentimes find themselves asking "what next" when they receive a traffic citation. A busy life may make it difficult for you to appear in court. A traffic violation such as failing to wear a seatbelt can end with your license being suspended or revoked if not handled correctly. Speeding tickets, running stop signs, reckless driving, car accidents, and other traffic-related incidents are all well-handled by Durham traffic lawyer, Kevin E. Jones. Let this experienced Durham attorney save you valuable time and make sure you're treated fairly for any of the following and more.
Common Traffic Violations
- Running a red light
- Running a stop sign
- Failing to signal and/or yield
- Illegal parking
- Driving without headlights at night
- Driving with a revoked drivers license
- Improper equipment (signal lights, tail lights, speedometer)
- Hitting a moving vehicle
- Hitting or rear-ending a stopped car
- Property damage
- Manslaughter and death by motor vehicle
- Reckless driving
- Speeding and exceeding the safe speed
- DWI and DUI
- Driving underage
Contact our law firm today for a phone consultation.