In the US, we are very fortunate to have low (legal) startup costs as compared to countries like India and Saudi Arabia. Intuit released an interesting set of data recently. Contact The Law Office of Kevin E. Jones for more information on small business law in Durham, NC.
Our lawyer in Durham NC can help you out with a legal situation you’ve found yourself in, as well. If you’d like to set up a consultation with him, contact our office! We will be happy to help in any way that we can!
Each day more than 3 women and 1 man are murdered in America. For example in the year 2000, 1,247 women were killed by a partner classified as intimate. Approximately 30% of all women homicides are a result of an altercation with an intimate partner as compared to only 5% for men. (Bureau of Justice Statistics, Intimate Partner Violence in the U.S. 1993-2004, 2006.)
Don’t be just another number. Contact The Law Office of Kevin E. Jones today for more information on domestic violence law, attorney representation and your rights.
Divorce is always the last option. However, more and more, divorce is becoming a reality for all walks of people in America. The following statistics were sourced from a Discovery Channel program that analyzed divorce in our country.
Divorce Statistics in America
||45% to 50% marriages end in divorce
||60% to 67% marriages end in divorce
||70% to 73% marriages end in divorce
If you find yourself in this situation, contact Durham Divorce Lawyer, Kevin Jones for legal advice. Protect your relationship with your children and ensure your personal assets.
The National Center for Injury Protection and Control is a great source for facts about personal injury in the United States. If you have been affected by an injury, accident or unfavorable insurance situations, contact Durham personal injury attorney, Kevin E Jones before making any final decisions. Things happen and many people go without the proper representation when they need it most. Don’t be just another number:
- Every year, more than 90,000 people die in the United States as a result of unintentional injuries.
- Accidental injuries result in about 31 million emergency room visits each year.
- Every year, about a quarter of all children sustain an injury serious enough to require medical attention, school absences, and/or bed rest.
- Motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of injury-related deaths in the United States for people ages one to thirty-four.
- On average, there are 11,200 disabling accidental injuries every hour during the year.
- One out of every 10 construction workers is accidentally injured every year.
- The most common accident at construction sites is falls, either on the same level or from height. More fatalities occur from falls than any other construction activity.
Durham attorney Kevin E. Jones can help you resolve your insurance, injury and other legal matters in an ethical and proper manner. Don’t let your health, finances and overall well being suffer because you’re unaware of your legal rights.