The National Center for Injury Protection and Control is a great source for facts about personal injury in the United States. If you have been affected by an injury, accident or unfavorable insurance situations, contact Durham personal injury attorney, Kevin E Jones before making any final decisions. Things happen and many people go without the proper representation when they need it most. Don’t be just another number:
- Every year, more than 90,000 people die in the United States as a result of unintentional injuries.
- Accidental injuries result in about 31 million emergency room visits each year.
- Every year, about a quarter of all children sustain an injury serious enough to require medical attention, school absences, and/or bed rest.
- Motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of injury-related deaths in the United States for people ages one to thirty-four.
- On average, there are 11,200 disabling accidental injuries every hour during the year.
- One out of every 10 construction workers is accidentally injured every year.
- The most common accident at construction sites is falls, either on the same level or from height. More fatalities occur from falls than any other construction activity.
Durham attorney Kevin E. Jones can help you resolve your insurance, injury and other legal matters in an ethical and proper manner. Don’t let your health, finances and overall well being suffer because you’re unaware of your legal rights.