Understanding domestic violence and how it can affect an individual is difficult. No matter the age or gender, this type of violence can be detrimental to one’s health, both mentally and physically. Below, you’ll find a list of books, DVDs and VHS tapes that will help one understand this problem.
Books, DVDs and More | Durham Domestic Violence Attorney
- Counseling Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse – Claire Burke Draucker & Donna S. Martsolf
- Healing the Trauma of Domestic Violence: A Workbook for Women (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook) – Edward Kubany, Mari McCaig & Janet Laconsay
- Responding To Physical And Sexual Abuse In Women With Alcohol And Other Drug and Mental Disorders: Program Building – Bonita M. Veysey & Colleen Clark
- SAFE Inside a Battered Women’s Shelter – Kinetic Video – DVD
- Sexual Abuse in the Lives of Women Diagnosed with Serious Mental Illness (New Directions in Therapeutic Intervention) (Hardcover) – Maxine Harris
- Stories No One Wants to Hear – Mara Alper – VHS
- Surviving Domestic Violence: Voices of Women Who Broke Free – Elaine Weiss
- The Body Remembers – Babette Rothschild
- The Link Between Childhood Trauma and Mental Illness: Effective Interventions for Mental Health Professionals – Barbara Everett & Ruth Gallop
- Trauma and Dissociation in Children: A Series for Child Protection Professionals – Cavalcade Productions – DVD
- Trauma and Recovery – Judith Lewis Herman
- Trauma Recovery and Empowerment: A Clinician’s Guide for Working with Women in Groups – Maxine Harris
- Trauma, Violence and Human Dignity – Kinetic Video – DVD
- Treating Trauma and Traumatic Grief in Children and Adolescents – Judith A. Cohen, Anthony P. Mannarino, Esther
- When Helping Hurts: Preventing and Treating Compassion Fatigue – – DVD
- Women’s Mental Health Services: A Public Health Perspective
- Women’s Mental Health Services: A Public Health Perspective – Bruce Levin, Andrea Blanch & Ann Jennings
- Young Children and Trauma – Joy D. Osofsky & Kyle D. Pruett
Kevin Jones | Durham Domestic Violence Attorney
If you or someone you know lives in the Durham, NC area and are a victim of or have been charged with domestic abuse and/or domestic violence, contact Durham domestic violence attorney Kevin Jones for help.
Durham domestic violence attorney, Kevin E. Jones can help you resolve your insurance, injury and other legal matters in an ethical and proper manner. Don’t let your health, finances and overall well being suffer because you’re unaware of your legal rights. Contact Kevin E Jones before making any final decisions. Things happen and many people go without the proper representation when they need it most. Don’t be just another number.