Welcome back. In our previous blog post, our Durham divorce lawyer talked about legal separation. Today we continue this discussion with information about a separation agreement.
In our last post, we learned that formal documents do not need to be filed in order to make a separation legal. Spouses should be living in separate homes and intend to separate permanently.
A separation agreement is a contract that can be created between spouses who plan to permanently separate. It can include information about who will live in the marital home, who will care for the children, where the children will live, who will pay for bills, separation of property and more.
That was separation agreement is not required in North Carolina it is a great way to amicably work together without issues. Our Durham divorce lawyer can help with a separation agreement. Sometimes, working through a separation agreement may prevent time spent in court. If you have questions about legal separation or a separation agreement, be sure to consult with our divorce lawyer today.
Durham Divorce lawyer, Kevin E. Jones can help you resolve a divorce or child custody issue. We can also help with your insurance, injury and other legal matters in an ethical and proper manner. Don’t let your health, finances and overall wellbeing suffer because you’re unaware of your legal rights. Contact Kevin E Jones before making any final decisions.
Here you’ll find more facts and statistics from www.niaaa.nih.gov about the dangers of summer drinking. We hope you are safe and considerate this summer when it comes to summer drinking.
- The summer holidays are some of the most dangerous times of the year to be on the road.
- When on vacation, drivers may be traveling an unfamiliar route or hauling a boat or camper, with the distraction of pets and children in the car. Adding alcohol to the mix puts the lives of the driver and everyone in the car, as well as other people on the road, at risk.
- Whether you’re on the road or in the great outdoors, heat plus alcohol can equal trouble.
- Hot summer days cause fluid loss through perspiration, while alcohol causes fluid loss through increased urination. Together, they can quickly lead to dehydration or heat stroke.
Kevin Jones | Lawyer Durham NC
Lawyer in Durham NC, Kevin E. Jones can help you resolve your insurance, injury and other legal matters in an ethical and proper manner. Don’t let your health, finances and overall well being suffer because you’re unaware of your legal rights. Contact Kevin E Jones before making any final decisions. Things happen and many people go without the proper representation when they need it most. Don’t be just another number.
We are back with more facts and statistics from www.niaaa.nih.gov about summer dangers of drinking. Be sure to stay safe and be careful when around water or out having fun with friends this season. If you find yourself in a legal situation call our Durham attorney.
- Alcohol impairs judgment and increases risk-taking, a dangerous combination for swimmers.
- Even experienced swimmers may venture out farther than they should and not be able to make it back to shore, or they may not notice how chilled they’re getting and develop hypothermia.
- Surfers could become over-confident and try to ride a wave beyond their abilities.
- Even around a pool, alcohol can have tragic consequences. Inebriated divers may collide with the diving board, or dive where the water is too shallow.
Durham Attorney, Kevin E. Jones can help you resolve your insurance, injury and other legal matters in an ethical and proper manner. Don’t let your health, finances and overall well being suffer because you’re unaware of your legal rights. Contact Kevin E Jones before making any final decisions. Things happen and many people go without the proper representation when they need it most. Don’t be just another number.
Here, you’ll find facts and statistics from www.niaaa.nih.gov about the dangers of summer drinking and operating a boat. Be sure to consider your actions this summer before operating a vehicle of any kind after drinking alcohol. However, we know mistakes are made. Our Durham lawyer is here if you need him.
- The U.S. Coast Guard reports that alcohol consumption contributes to 19 percent of boating deaths in which the primary cause is known, making alcohol the leading known contributor of fatal boating accidents.
- A boat operator with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of 0. 08 percent or higher is 14 times more likely to be killed in a boating accident than an operator with no alcohol in their system.
- Reaching a 0.08 percent BAC would require about 4 drinks in two hours for an average-size woman (171 lbs) or 5 drinks in two hours for an average-size man (198 lbs).
- It is important to note that the odds of a fatal crash begin to increase with the first drink.
- In addition, according to the U.S. Coast Guard and the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators, alcohol can impair a boater’s judgment, balance, vision, and reaction time.
- It can also increase fatigue and susceptibility to the effects of cold-water immersion.
- If problems arise, intoxicated boaters are ill equipped to respond quickly and find solutions.
- For passengers, intoxication can lead to slips on deck, falls overboard, or accidents at the dock.
For more inspiration that helps you get through a divorce, contact our Durham divorce lawyer now. We are here to help you through this difficult time. Also, check back with our next blog for more quotes that help inspire you to feel happy again.